How cool would it be to have your own gallery where you could present your artwork whenever you wanted without having to physically be there? With emaze, students can submit artwork remotely, which is incredibly useful given that many art teachers are now planning their lessons at home due to the pandemic. While this may sound like a dream, creating your own web gallery of art has now become a reality!
Emaze allows users to create a web gallery of art that is set in a 3D space. With the help of our realistic virtual art gallery template, anyone and everyone can use this software to simulate real or virtual exhibitions. Our technology eliminates the need for coding or web designers! Users can embed photos, videos, web pages, gifs, and more to their creations.
Here’s what you can do with our platform:
Create a Virtual Art Gallery for Free
Emaze’s platform enables all users to create and display their work. Unlike static image files, our virtual art gallery template is editable, so you can go directly into slides and make changes without needing to delete and reupload the files.
Upload Digital Content
- Images: Fill the walls of your virtual space with images from your computer or the internet. Give them a title, a brief description, copyright information, and make them interactive.
- Videos: Upload your own or stream ones from the internet. Give them a title, description, and copyrights. Next, alter their dimensions and embed.
- Sound: Add music or narration to any type of content and make your virtual space even more interactive.
- PPT/PDF: You can easily import and convert your current files to create an emaze presentation that is more dynamic, engaging, and visually appealing.
No Real Space Needed
Create a 3D virtual exhibition presentation to organize, curate, and archive your students’ exhibitions. Choose from a variety of pre-made templates or let us help you design your own.
Want to embed your web gallery of art onto your website or social media? Not a problem! Both the embed code and a link are easily accessible. Additionally, you can share your presentation via email and social media.
Display Your Art
Through our user-friendly, interactive tool, artwork can be accessed all over the internet! You can access your virtual art gallery through any web browser without the need for additional software or download it in a variety of formats, including PDF, video, HTML, and the emaze viewer (offline).
No Upload Limit
At emaze, there is no limit on the number of photos, videos, or songs that can be uploaded, nor the file size. You can upload a gallery of large and high-resolution artwork that is created by hundreds of students, share all artist bios with whoever you like, and promote the art to the right audiences!
Ready to start building your own web gallery of art? Here’s how you can:
- To sign in or create an account, click here
- Select “Create” from the emaze dashboard
- Choose “Presentation”
- From the left sidebar, select the 3D category and find the Gallery template
- Begin designing your virtual art gallery template!
See What Teachers Are Saying
- “I wanted to let you know how AMAZING the gallery platform is. I just finished creating the art show for my students. It has been so well received by the community, I have shared a link if you are interested in seeing the show. I also want to share emaze with as many art educators as possible, and am on 5 different social media sites for art educators, a total of over 30,000 members! I have also shared it with my school district: Denver Public Schools, with hundreds of teachers. All I know is that any art teacher who wants to put on an art show NEEDS this platform.” – Jennifer (Denver Public Schools)
- “My students are so enthusiastic about using emaze as their primary presentation platform for formative assessments. Emaze is extremely user-friendly, and each student-made presentation is as unique as each individual in the class. The wide range of available templates is incredible, giving students unlimited choices for creating presentations. Students look forward to viewing their classmates’ emaze and are always willing to teach each other how to use the new features they have discovered. Emaze brings student work to life! ” – Donna Mcgouch (Wedgwood Elementary School)
- “We are so grateful to emaze for providing the incredible platform that allowed us to showcase and celebrate our students’ artwork! They all loved it, and we are so thankful to have had access to this amazing resource to make it happen!” – Mrs. Maida
The user presentation below features artwork created by the Pre-K-8th grade students attending Duffy Elementary and MacKinnon Middle School.
Create stunning 3D exhibitions of your work using the emaze virtual art gallery template, share, and embed them into your website or blog to truly WOW your audience!